The original Kingscote School (1910 to 1945) is a sandstone and red brick building erected in 1910 (subject to Local Heritage listing), comprising a substantial hall with timber floor and a lean-to with kitchen facilities. There are external toilet facilities and several small sheds.
Land area 3723 sq.metres and zoned Residential, the property is ideally suited to residential redevelopment, aged care and supported accomodation, child care, offices and consulting rooms (subject to council consent).
* Please note the asking price is inclusive of GST
For more information call Paul Gibson on 85532346 or 0418 824 995